Google+ Followers

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

This is going to be the place where I rant about my FastFingers trials and tribulations. Today I decided to color code large chunks of code because the project is getting away from me. Simple changes are getting to be a nightmare. A nasty bug has slipped in and I have been trying to get it out for a few weeks. It slipped in several revisions ago, but I didn't discover it until recently.

See ya in a little while!

SEE WHAT FASTFINGERS IS !!

Dan

2 comments:

  1. So today I thought there might be a problem with the interrupt handling so I took out some of my popular variables and added a bunch of pushes and pops...but still no cigar !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still on the same bug. I made a major change to the hardware, JUST IN CASE, but still no cigar.

    ReplyDelete